Look at me! I blog!

Monday, August 08, 2005

Dreams being haunted by past employment? You betchya!

When will it stop? When will my mind finally accept the blissful truth that I am no longer employed by that facist, lord and surf sales department and have now moved on to a much nicer department? Just the other night, I dreamed of Katrina. Katrina with her menacingly large pouf of hair, spewing forth orders to me from behind dark rimmed glasses and a sun-spotted complexion. "Hey Girlie-I have another impossibly large pile of documents for you to file for me. And by the way, I heard you laughing at your desk an hour ago. You might want to keep it down." She adds for a pretentious note "Not that it bothers ME, I just don't want you to get in trouble." So I dreamed I went in to visit, and I was wearing my black go-go boots. She pursed her lips together, scanning me from top to bottom. "Suzy," she says after a moment of uncomfortable silence. "I don't think you should wear those boots to work anymore." This is the part of the dream where I LOSE IT! I grab her by the collar, shake her back and forth screaming "I don't work here any more, you can't tell me what to wear!" I foam at the mouth for a bit, and before I can savor the moment of complete and utter shock I have caused, I wake up. Darn. Oh well, better luck tonight.

1 Comments:

  • I think you are working through things in a healthy way. Now all you need to do is to start sending her anonymous and very threatening letters and I think you will feel even better. ;)

    By Blogger jez, At 10:54 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home