Look at me! I blog!

Friday, August 12, 2005

I wanna make a list too!!!

I just read all of your lists, and goll-durnnit I want to make one too!
Why I love Friday
1. The wonderful CLICK as I turn my alarm clock off at night. Sleep is best when you know you don't have to wake up...EVER!!! Ha ha ha
2. The air of casual at work-I don't even have to wear nylons!
3. So many cheesey 80s movies on TBS to watch whilst I gorge on Del Taco
4. The weekly newsletter that we get at work. There is a section in it where they print up actual letters from actual guests that are wacky. (The names have been removed...darn) Today there was a hysterical letter about a man requesting a large suite for he and his horse, Squiggles to stay in. "Squiggles and I would enjoy a corner room with a large balcony so squiggles can get some air. It would be nice if this balcony could overlook your magical fountains. Squiggles would really enjoy the peaceful atmosphere." That is a direct qoute, people. I love it.
5. The sweet anticipation of the weekend-so much can happen in a weekend.
6. Renting DVDs of British sit-coms from my local library and watching them....alone.
7. Staying up so late that I don't what my name is or whether or not that blue unicorn staring at me is real or not.
8. The fact that I know I have a whole weekend ahead of me to finish writing "Dead Man's Party." The rock opera I'm writing based on the music of Oingo Boingo. STOP LAUGHING AT ME!!!!
9. The fact that two other secretaries I work with love Friday too, so towards the end of the day we get all giddy and start having contests like who can make the silliest faces (I won) or the scariest faces (I lost.) We bust out all of the treats from the kitchen and snack ourselves into a frenzy. A frenzy!
10. PAY DAY!!!! Every other Friday...incidentally, this Friday is NOT my payday and I only have 50 dollars left in my checking account. I thought I'd put that on anyway though.

Have a super Friday!
Love you ALL!!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home