Look at me! I blog!

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

It's about bloody time!!!!


Saints be praised, my baby girl has finally found herself a cool guy! So here's the run down on Aaron. He started talking to Gena on LDS Linkup, which I talked Gena into joining. He's been writing me for the past week or so telling me how wonderful he thinks Gena is and how grateful he is to me for getting her to join the site otherwise they would have never met. They snowboard together, and since he designs his own line of t-shirts they talk about FASHION together. It is a match made in Heaven...and unlike the Useless Vine, Aaron LIKES ME. This last fact is important, because as the Spice Girls once said, "If you wanna be my lover, you gotta get with my friends." Way to go Gena! This one's a keeper!

2 Comments:

  • Well for one thing he is way hotter than the Useless Vine. That guy looked like his head had been pinched. So where's this Aaron guy from? Do they live close? I'm excited for your little Gena too.

    By Blogger jez, At 1:19 PM  

  • Aaron is from Salt Lake City, so they have a bit of distance between them, but not too much! He is originally from Canada which explains why he is so cool. And yes, he is HOT!

    By Blogger Moonery, At 1:27 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home