Look at me! I blog!

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Eye Pod

What a device this thing is! Lightweight and durable with thousands of songs to listen too! Last night I borrowed Elizabeth's iPod to go running. Between Michi's shoes she gave me and Elizabeth's tunes, it was an amazing run! What a difference having upbeat songs to daydream to rather than my own dusty thoughts it makes to my speed and endurance. I feel like I could have ran all night, had the Ipod not died less than 2 miles into my run. After that, I was done. Seems a girl can dependant on such things in a hurry!

3 Comments:

  • I need to get me one of those, of course I would probably just break it.

    By Blogger jez, At 6:07 PM  

  • My ipod's name is Sexy Boy. I totally depend on him to get me through my workouts. I need to use him much more... so that I can be a Sexy Girl.
    You wouldn't break one Nik...they are Apple... Apple = friendly....

    By Blogger Charisee310, At 8:27 AM  

  • Ya, I read somewheres that it is pretty hard indeed to bust one o' dem eyepods. They's durable!

    By Blogger Moonery, At 8:57 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home