Look at me! I blog!

Friday, September 15, 2006

All I can think about...

Is Paris!

And I'm not talking about the droopy-eyed heiress either. I'm talking Paris, France baby! Fabulous cheese, interesting architecture, fashion, snobbery, Paris! For the very first in my life, I'm finally taking the bold leap into international travel. Kicking the red white and blue dust off my feet, I'm leaving US soil for a few adventurous days. My goals are to sleep less than four hours each night, see and do everything I possibly can and eat all the delicious French food I can get my paws on.

This trip isn't until November. I am so glad I'll have Teague's blessing, Friday the 13th in Redondo Beach and Halloween to help me pass the time!

5 Comments:

  • Huzzah for Zuzu - go find those roots girl. They didn't call grandpa "Frenchy" for now reason. I'm so excited for you!!!

    By Blogger jez, At 2:28 PM  

  • wHAAAAAAAA? Who are you going with? You can't go alone, you know?

    More details...

    While you're there, please promise me that you'll kiss at least 3 French men...promise me!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 3:39 PM  

  • I don't know if I'll do much kissing as my face will be buried in cheese and baguettes most of the time!

    By Blogger Moonery, At 10:42 AM  

  • Get some perfume with ambergris Suzy! (it is illegal for the perfume industry here to use it!)

    By Blogger Charisee310, At 4:00 PM  

  • Why? Is it made with baby seals or something?

    By Blogger Moonery, At 11:39 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home