Look at me! I blog!

Friday, September 22, 2006

Magic

In a Fed Ex envelope it came. Small and light, who could imagine what wondrous item was held within? I thought I might know. I had hoped and waited and paid an extra $50 dollars to have it expedited to me. With trembling hands, I ripped the package open and held in my hands something magical. With this one thing, I could see new lands. Experience new people, new food, new cultures. Though the face smiling back at me from the colorful pages looks slightly less glamorous than I had hoped, I’m thrilled. What a magical thing a passport is!

3 Comments:

  • What a world of things you have set in motion with that one purchase.

    For starters you have two forms of picture ID! Yeah!

    Pack your bags Zuzu

    By Blogger jez, At 7:50 PM  

  • You need to glam up those pages with colorful stamps from exotic ports around the world! France is not a bad one to start with Zu! I think my first was Canada!

    By Blogger Charisee310, At 9:56 AM  

  • Yes, but now you have Italy and the Bahamas too!

    By Blogger Moonery, At 10:20 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home