Look at me! I blog!

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Fine BE THAT WAY!!!

If you guys aren't going to blog than neither am I. Here are the scintillating things you will all be missing out on:

1. A description of the milkshake I'm enjoying right now.
2. More twitterpated ramblings
3. A discussion on why "chums" are great for holding your glasses to your head, but bad for fly fishing.
4. Comparing mimes vs. a mentally ill homeless person talking to his shoe
5. My complete list on why I'm done, done, done, done, done, trying to learn Spanish.
6. A kick in the pants
7. Why I enjoy listening to other people's conversations
8. Your mama
9. Why I want to get an ear candling done
10. Colon cleansing anyone?

I hope you're all pleased with yourselves.

3 Comments:

  • How about what a mime would do at a funeral...would he have a moment of talking...

    By Blogger jez, At 7:04 PM  

  • HAR! Nichole, the baby boy made you funny...

    Suzy, don't worry...I'm just regrouping.

    HEARTS!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 7:36 PM  

  • Jez-brilliant!!!

    By Blogger Moonery, At 9:40 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home