Look at me! I blog!

Friday, August 11, 2006

Twist This!

Bodies writhing, laughter sounding,
Forehead sweating, hearts are pounding,

Entangled arms, arched backs,
Knecks twisted with multiple cracks,

This may sound like I'm one sick sister,
But I'm merely discussing the game of Twister!

Right foot blue, red foot green
This sight of this may look obsene!

Right hand yellow, left hand red
Be careful not to bonk your head!

Twister is harder than I used to think,
The exertion of it all makes my face pink.

It's all in good fun when your playing with friends,
But it sure is nice when the game finally ends!


Austin just got the game Twister last night and was eager to get it out and get a game going. It was a lot of fun, but I felt so old as my rigid limbs stretched to land on the appropriate circles! This has inspired me to get with the yoga, baby!

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home