Look at me! I blog!

Monday, August 22, 2005

6 Feet 6 inches of Fun-Get your mind outta the gutter!

After braving the wilds of Provo, UT for a mere three months, the infamous K.K. has returned in all his 6’6” glory to Las Vegas. I know this because he came and sat with Gena and myself in church Sunday of last week. Pleasantly surprised by my complete lack of feelings towards this leggy rogue who had such a hold on my tender heart last winter, I found myself confident and nonchalonte. So much better than that scared sack of nerves I used to be around him. Anyway, yesterday I found myself sitting alone in Sacrament meeting when I was joined by Mr. K yet again. I must say it was an interesting conversation we had all through the meeting. For some reason he felt the need to ask me about my love life and how I was getting on. When I told him I had my eye on someone he had the nerve to say “Tell me who he is and I’ll tell you whether he is interested or not.” As if he’d know! My, Grandmother K, what a big ego you have! Really though, it was a rather pleasant conversation-he always was one for discussing interesting subject matter. Still, I feel triumphant knowing he sat next to me, and my confidence never wavered, and not once did he make me blush. I guess it helps to be smitten with another feller, but still I think I really am over K. What a relief!
On another note, I went to my friend Van’s house Saturday night. Van is a very cool little guy I’ve known for quite sometime, but haven’t spent much time with. Aside from the crowd of watered down fashion victims with boring names like Angel, Sarah, and Doug that were hovering around, it was a rather enjoyable evening. Van is a DJ, just like my latest crizzzush Eric, and he let my play on his turntables. Oh, it was so fun!! That is something I could really get into. In fact, for a minute I thought I was doing pretty well-I was feelin’ it, I had rhythm I had music, I had it going ON! That’s when I noticed Van laughing at me-was my zipper down? Was there a crusty dangling from my nostril, fluttering with each breath I took? No. He was laughing because I did NOT have it going on. He was nice about it though, and very patiently attempted to teach me how to multi-task the turn table and the other lil’ doohickies and what-nots. Of course, I just left feeling painfully uncool but nothing that couldn’t be remedied by Wal-mart brand fruit snacks and way too much 7UP plus. Funny thing about 7UP plus, I’ve become addicted to it. Probably because it is pink…wish I had one right now. So pink and delicious…

3 Comments:

  • Please tell me you didn't tell Mr. K who you had your eye on...telling guys that type of stuff ruins everything! And...that was pretty cocky of him to assume that he would know if the guy was in to you or not. What is he? Some kind of magic eight guy liking ball? SNORT!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 6:35 PM  

  • I have to agree with Charise. Loose Lips Sink Ships...pretty soon the rumors will be flying especially with a shunned man like our "special K" -

    Enjoy this new emotion of being untouchable. It's very nice to know you don't give a darn about our "special K" anymore.

    By Blogger jez, At 10:46 AM  

  • Couldn't agree more with you ladies! My lips are sealed!

    By Blogger Moonery, At 11:08 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home