Look at me! I blog!

Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Nightmare 1,234

I’ve decided to start blogging my many interesting nightmares for entertainment purposes. Feel free to analyze, tease, groan, or applaud lightly. No cat calling or cat throwing please.
Park City Utah-it’s the middle of some sort of colorful Hindu festival. With my arms full of treasures, and my lower half lacking of pants I attempt to weave my way through the thick crowd. I realize I don’t have pants on, panic a little, and start walking faster. I attempt to pass a slow, hobbling woman in front of my and she won’t let my by! She is missing a foot, and every time I make an effort to pass her, she turns to miss hisses, and stomps her bloody stump loudly. It’s terrifying! She won’t leave me alone and that is when I realize that she is not the only one in the crowd missing a limb. It isn’t a Hindu festival at all-it is a gathering of people who are missing appendages of some sort. Some are only missing fingers, others legs and arms. When they realize I’m completely in tact (missing trousers apparently doesn’t count as being physically maimed-whatever!) the start to gather around me slowly. I wake up as the lady without the foot begins stomping over and over and over…
This dream isn’t nearly as scary or cryptic as the needle-man puppet from my childhood nightmares, but still I wonder what it is all about? I haven’t watched any scary movies lately…what could it be?

2 Comments:

  • Gee Suzy! I never knew you had such a dark sub-conscious! Ewwwww!

    Last night I dreamed that I got talked into buying a monthly grooming and pedicure service for my pet duck. I was really mad when I remembered that ducks don't have toe-nails. Boy was I ripped off!

    Here is my interpretation of your dream...
    The treasures represent your attraction to the world and all its earthly pleasures. But you are afraid that by embracing it you will lose your spirituality .... represented by your pants.

    By Blogger Charisee310, At 3:31 PM  

  • In the words of the two cartoon guys from the beer commercials "Brilliant!"

    By Blogger Moonery, At 11:54 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home