Look at me! I blog!

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

I regret NOTHING!

Last night, I heard a delightful and rare-to-Las Vegas sound. Deep and powerful, the sound I heard was thunder! Blue and white lightning lit up the dark, cloudy sky. Within minutes I was outside, breathing deeply to take in the fresh, wet scent of inevitable rain. The wind was warm and clean and washed over me while I stood, jubilant in my striped pajamas. When the rain finally poured down I stood in it for just a moment, before running inside to my bedroom, opening the window and snuggling under the covers. Lightning and thunder were my lullabies and I slept wonderfully.

This morning, however....I'm paying dearly for my romp in the rain. Head pounding, lungs burning, coughing and sneezing. Tonight will be a Nyquil and soup night for sure.

Yet, last night was so perfect. I truly regret nothing.

10 Comments:

  • Oh! Poor baby! You need to romp in the WARM rain! Soup and Nyquil for sure! Wish I were there to take care of you Sweet Sue!

    By Blogger Charisee310, At 2:14 PM  

  • Sounds lovely, you are so victorian. Send some rain to Utah, the whole place is on fire right now.

    By Blogger jez, At 3:36 PM  

  • Thanks girls!
    By the way, I'm changing my title to "I totally regret it!" I feel wretched!

    By Blogger Moonery, At 3:43 PM  

  • Grrrrrrrrl...

    I doubt it was the rain that got you sick. You know it's all that runnin' around that tall, glass of geek has you doing.

    You need to slow down. Take a breath--sleep in on the weekends. Romance will wait....

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 4:12 PM  

  • Tall glass of geek!!! (rolling on the floor laughing hysterically)

    By Blogger Charisee310, At 11:06 AM  

  • A tall glass of geek does not do a body good.

    Speaking of Body - Michi needs to do a body blog - on the body exhibit. I regret that we didn't finish our conversation last night!!!

    By Blogger jez, At 3:13 PM  

  • I regret it more than you!!! I ended up in a big argument with Kurt instead of finishing my nice chat with my lovely sister!

    But right now I am doing food blogs. I will do a body blog later....

    By Blogger Charisee310, At 3:22 PM  

  • Guys, I'll not sit by and have you mock my geek!!

    And Michi, I heard you and Kurt. I had a fever and I thought I dreamed it all! Crazy!

    By Blogger Moonery, At 11:47 AM  

  • Dreamed it? NIGHTMARED IT is more like it. Ug!

    Suzy... you need an icon by the way. I have had enough of your faceless commentry.

    By Blogger Charisee310, At 3:25 PM  

  • I don't know how to add an icon. Boo hoodiddley...

    By Blogger Moonery, At 11:03 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home