Look at me! I blog!

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Night One

Last night I awoke at 3 a.m. to the haunting sound of kitty moaning. Was one of the cats in pain? I was too scared to do anything, as thoughts of some of the creepy neighbors doing horrible things to our precious felines. If they were in the hands of some cruel human, what could I do to save them? My fear intensified after hearing a cat-hiss, followed by a loud, gutteral cat-shriek. What could I do? I had no choice but to wait out the night. Needless to say, I slept little after that, despite the Nyquil.

This morning, both cats are fine. I guess I had nothing to worry about. I hope this doesn't happen again!

3 Comments:

  • Cat fights are freaky! I remember a couple of dueling felines once rolled into the window well of my room in the West Valley house. It sounded like I was being invaded by a host of wailing demons!

    By Blogger Charisee310, At 12:31 PM  

  • The creepiest part is the humanish quality they have. **Shudder**

    By Blogger Moonery, At 2:08 PM  

  • I about had a heart attack the other day when I felt eyes on me and looked to the window and found that I was being watched...by the neighbors cat.

    By Blogger jez, At 3:27 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home