Look at me! I blog!

Thursday, August 03, 2006

Breakfee

This morning I had an overwhelming desire for a weekend breakfast. Weekend breakfasts are those delicious, artery clogging meals only consumed on the weekend for several reasons. After eating such a feast, one must not be required to participate in activity that requires thought of physical movement. A weekend breakfast must be followed by one of the three: A nap, a matinee movie*, a lay by the pool.
Weekend breakfasts aren't meant to be eaten alone. One must always have a sister or pal dining with them.
Another rule of weekend breakfast is almost never prepare this food yourself. Typically purchased at I-Hop, Denny's, Dee's or the like, one can find a find weekend breakfast for a reasonable price.
Pancakes, eggs, bacon or sausage are must haves.
I wanted everything that came with a weekend breakfast this morning. I wanted the pancakes, the eggs and bacon (crispy!) and possibly orange juice. I wanted to go see a movie with my belly full and bake in the sun after. I wanted Denny's to make it for me and clean up after me. But most of all, I wanted my sisters to be with me consuming the hearty feast.

I had Frosted Flakes in a paper cup instead.

September first can't come soon enough!

8 Comments:

  • We will have a grand ol' breakfee when you get up here. And maybe we will have an extra "guest" with us :)

    By Blogger jez, At 1:53 PM  

  • I can't wait to have breakfee with Teague! Of course, he hasn't any teeth, so no eggs benny for him!

    By Blogger Moonery, At 2:27 PM  

  • Ohhhhhh! I wish that I was going to be out at the same time everyone else is.

    We had some good breakfees in Palm Springs, didn't we?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 6:10 PM  

  • Ohhhhhh! I wish that I was going to be out at the same time everyone else is.

    We had some good breakfees in Palm Springs, didn't we?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 6:10 PM  

  • We had several good breakfast. This summer will be known as the summer of the Eggs Benny!!! Huzzah!

    By Blogger jez, At 9:03 AM  

  • You can never have enough eggs bene... mmmmm..... Mimis!!! You have Mimis in Utah! Hooray for eggs benedict four ways!!!
    And for Nikki... I will cook you many a breakfee while I am there! Anything you want!!!

    By Blogger Charisee310, At 10:13 AM  

  • Michi can do the cooken', I can do the cleanen'. You will be in good hands Missy.

    By Blogger Moonery, At 1:26 PM  

  • Oh, I know, I will milk it like an over ripe cow.

    By Blogger jez, At 10:50 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home