Look at me! I blog!

Friday, August 26, 2005

Arrow Planes

Like a small child, I view riding on an airplane with so much excitement, I can barely sit still in my plastic training plants. Today I get to hop aboard the Ghetto Bird, otherwise referred to as Southwest Airlines. As excited as I am, wriggling about with plastic crinkling sounds, there is always a little bit of nervousness that accompanies a Southwest flight. Will I be wedged between the two obese relief society presidents like I was last time? I could barely breathe and due to limited carryon capacity, I was forced to clutch my small back pack to my chest the entire duration of the flight. This was a blessing and a curse. A blessing because I was able to open the zipper and inhale the scent of my clean laundry within to block out the pungent aroma of sulfur breath and fat sweat coming from either side of me. It was a curse because I was already lacking in space and being forced to hold it the whole trip made me feel contorted and agitated. Hopefully my flight will go well. I’m sure it will though, just so long as I can get a window seat. Besides, my two wonderful sisters will be waiting at the baggage claim with wide open arms, eyes, and if they are laughing-mouths. It’s always great to see sisters isn’t it? Especially if they are cooking you a delicious and amusing fondue dinner. Don’t mind if I do, ladies! See you in a few hours!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home