Look at me! I blog!

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

This is a little embarrassing but...

1. I had to call my sister Nichole as a self-intervention to keep myself from calling Eric and saying “Ask me out, dangit! You know you want to!”
2. Kallen called me last night at 10:45 pm after I had gone to bed, and a small part of me was sorry I missed him. (Don’t worry-just curious)
3. I ate Del Taco AGAIN last night, and it was so good.
4. I watched an entire episode of My Super Sweet Sixteen on MTV last night.
5. I really, REALLY like the new Donny Osmond song “Breezen.”
6. In about six minutes, I’m going to go to the company kitchen and get a bag of Cheetos. And I’m not EVEN HUNGRY.
7. I was listening to a Dead Can Dance cd this morning, and I don’t know whether their music is Celtic or Arabic or what-but it is SO COOL.
8. The shirt I’m wearing is so tight, I’m going to look like I have red vines tide around my shoulders when I finally take it off.
9. I could spend all day perfecting the art of laziness…but I just don’t have the energy.
10. I haven’t been to the gym since last Monday, and now consider soaking in the hot tub or laying by the pool exercise.

2 Comments:

  • I've watched Super Sweet Sixteen, and it makes me want to commit one of two things:

    1. Suicide

    or

    2. Murder

    But usually I just end up going to bed, tired of the pressures of society.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 1:56 PM  

  • Laying by the pool IS exercise. So is watching HOUSE MD.

    By Blogger jez, At 3:50 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home