Look at me! I blog!

Thursday, March 09, 2006

Inspired by Motherhussie

Oh, guys, I'm laughing so hard right now!!!

Tap Dancing Turnip Salesmen(okay, I'm a nerd laughing at my own words right now, but can you picture it...tap, tap, tappa "Hello? Are you the princess of this fine castle? Would you like to buy a turnip?" tap, tap, tappidy, tap-too-tah-tap)

Hogie Hauling Hunchbacks (Did I mention the Hunchbacks were tap dancing?)

Baton Twirling Babies in Baton Rouge (awwww, cute!)

Wicker doll jamboree (can I come too? I hear there's going to be a cake walk!)

Scaley pan-handling mummies (The sign, on a dirty scrap of parchment would read "Hungry and Tombless-oh my gosh, I'm on a ROLL!)

Bulbous Bar Tenders in Bouncing Badly (Boys, that is the WOST bouncing I've ever seen! Must be those bulbous tumors coming out of your head)

Succulent shrimp scampie...nothing funny about that word combo, but it does sound delicious doesn't it?

Crazy Cat Lady Convention (You DON'T want to go that convention)

Sandalwood Pie

Paisley Print Pee Stains on Patent Leather...Chaps (Thought I was going to say shoes, didn't ya?)

Sneezing on your computer...not funny, but actually happened to me about 6 times today.
Anyhoo, over and out.

-Suzy

2 Comments:

  • Ha! I knew there was a reason I got up today!!!! :)

    By Blogger jez, At 2:24 PM  

  • Yes! That's what blogs are all about...pointless nonesense that makes you laugh!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 5:58 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home