Look at me! I blog!

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

This Morning...

This morning I woke up in a snug cucoon of blankets and pillows...
This morning the sun was warm and bright shining through my window...
This morning I had Peach Fresca for breakfast...
This morning on my way to work I saw a gremlin of a person peeking out from behind the steering wheel of a car far too large for them and it made me laugh out loud...
This morning I listened to an Elvis song in the car...
This morning a coworker complimented my new, short-short bangs and blonde hair...
This morning is flying by quickly...
This morning is almost over...
This morning was a very good morning.

3 Comments:

  • Missy, you need to eat more than a Peach Fresca for break-fee!

    Sounds like the first few days of age 25 are going great for you!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 12:44 PM  

  • What's your secret for a good morning - I think that gremlin you saw may have been me grouching my way to workie...

    By Blogger jez, At 12:48 PM  

  • Sunshine you deserve beautiful mornings! And as to your Peach Fresca breakfast... this morning I woke up and had coffee and sugar-free chocolate pudding. And now I am going to go running!


    And not to shock you ladies... but I posted on my blog.... anyone care to visit?
    smooooooooch!

    By Blogger Charisee310, At 9:23 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home