Look at me! I blog!

Friday, February 24, 2006

California-She's a Calling!

There are ants in my pants, yet again. Today I will be boarding a flight to LAX where my sister and her family will be waiting for me to take me out for "the best clam chowder in the world." Good company, good food, and California! Who could want for more? Show me the greedy bast*rd and I'll give him a swift kick in the groin. Huzzah!

Speaking of kicks in the groin, Mr. Freaky Foot Fetish man called the office again. The investigators from security came to see me and get a report. Maurice, who is overseeing the investigation is a wonderful man who is taking this very seriously. It's nice to know my company cares about my safety. He warned me to take it very seriously as well. According to him, a lot of predators start with phone calls and if they aren't caught, they get bolder and move on to physical contact and things like that. He also had some disturbing news on what they had uncovered so far.
According to our PBX providers and Sprint who looked into how the man could be calling from extension 7115, the boardroom right behind where I sit, there is no way (that they know of) that he could have cloned that. The call had to have been coming from behind us.
AAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaghhhhhhhhhhhhghghghhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!
I do have faith in our security department though, and know my feet and I will be protected.

2 Comments:

  • Have fun in CA darling - think of me when you are eating that wonderful clam chowder (yet something else I can't have clams...)

    And do be careful - there are so many freaks out there.

    By Blogger jez, At 2:49 PM  

  • Will do, Sweetstuff!

    By Blogger Moonery, At 3:06 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home