Look at me! I blog!

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Through the Eyes of Nyquil

Unique names are always fun to discuss through a thick, warm mind cloud of Nyquil. Jennie told me about her friend named Unice. She goes by Uni for short. I declared that as AWESOME, and proceeded to ramble about how if I had Triplets, I would name the girl UniCORN, the boy UniBROW, the hermaphrodite UniSEX…and if later I had a “special” baby I would name it UniTARD. Even as I type this I’m well aware of how ridiculous and wrong this all is! But that’s the magic of Nyquil. I don’t even mind being sick…much.

3 Comments:

  • Ha! Suzy!!! This just busted me up so hard :)

    By Blogger jez, At 2:06 PM  

  • Ahhhh, Nyquil. The Bishop say's it's "okay!" so go ahead and drink up--addict.

    Just kidding.

    What a beautiful stream of hilarious namesakes.

    I myself prefer things through the eyes of Codeine. Codeine is strange in that it makes you feel all warm and fuzzy all the while while it's making you hallucinate that the devil is watching you. I know you know what I mean....

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 6:57 PM  

  • Tis true about the codene. What I wouldn't give for a vial of that sweet, sweet nectar.

    By Blogger Moonery, At 12:59 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home