Look at me! I blog!

Thursday, March 02, 2006

Party

I'm tired. I want to go home, put my jammies on and read a book until I fall asleep.
I want to order pizza and watch tellie.

But no...

I have to go to a swanky party at The Palms. Which means...
*Spending too much time on my hair
*Wearing shoes that hurt my feet
*Getting Dressed up

But this also means...

*Fancy appetizers (I don't know how to spell h'ors devours)
*Shirley Temples
*Men in suits

So I shan't complain...oh wait, I guess I already have.

5 Comments:

  • Can I come? I haven't been to a swanky party in dayz

    By Blogger jez, At 11:44 AM  

  • Sorry, no sympathy on my end.


    xoxoxox

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 2:49 PM  

  • I would love it if you both could come! Please do!

    By Blogger Moonery, At 3:36 PM  

  • Just as long as you promise not to make-out in front of me lol

    By Blogger jez, At 3:49 PM  

  • Don't worry, it's all going to be stuffy business execs, so I doubt that will happen. Plus I gotsta get home early and study for my spanish test. You can come have a Shirly Temple with me!

    By Blogger Moonery, At 3:55 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home