Look at me! I blog!

Friday, February 17, 2006

If You Could See Me Now!


I'm totally wearing jeans at work. It is so great. My first "casual Friday" since I worked for Utah State back in November of 01. It feels sooooo right! Friday feels more real when I'm not wearing a skirt and heels. Holler if you hear me!
BUT here is something that feels very wrong. It may SNOW here, on the valley, this weekend! I don't like that! I don't like that at all! Makes me wish I was back in Florida...beautiful South Beach. Warm....

4 Comments:

  • When you work at a place like Eddy's every day is casual Friday!!!!

    By Blogger jez, At 11:02 AM  

  • True...should I move to California and get a jeeoorb at Eddy's?
    I don't think I could handle the intensity.

    By Blogger Moonery, At 11:14 AM  

  • HAR! I almost single-handedly clothed you for this picture.

    Gotta' love them hend-me-downs.


    ps. I DON'T WORK AT EDDY'S ANYMORE! MOVE ON!

    (boo-hoo)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 4:27 PM  

  • Oh my gosh, that is right!!! No wonder it is such a cute outfit!

    By Blogger Moonery, At 1:59 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home