Look at me! I blog!

Thursday, April 20, 2006

Girl's Camp!

K, my sisters. I need your help. I want to write a quirky Mormon novelette about Girl's Camp. In order to do this, I need all your favorite Girl's camp stories.

Here are some of mine:

*Mary and I trapped in our tent whilst a Squirrel bombarded us with acorns or other blunt objects.
*Amy Basset getting up at testimony meeting, not to bear her testimony though. To warm bum-bum by the fire, which she did by rubbing it to my extreme amusement. I laughed, destroying the mood of the whole night. Amy Basset to this day is still one of the funniest (non-Hanson) females etched in my memory. Wonder what she's doing now?
*Being a brat and refusing to make a dream catcher because "camping was not about doing stupid crafts!"
*Finding myself as the ward "confessional" where the younger girls would come to confess their misdeeds with men to.
*Jaimie, Mary, Melissa and I decorating an abandoned port-a-potty with wild flowers and turning it into our club house.

I have oodles more, but want to hear some others too! Let the story swapping begin!

3 Comments:

  • Watching the drama as "rebel" camp attendee Vanessa gets caught with cigarettes. Vanessa proceeds to cry as she drags her sleeping bag into the forest where she was planning to "camp out".

    Observing Denise Ditmore crying and frightened because she found a pocket knife under her pillow and thought somebody at camp was trying to kill her.

    I'll think of more...don't worry.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 2:52 PM  

  • 1. Where in me an Kami camp it out in the midst of a horrendous rainstorm and she uses my clothes and sleeping bag to "dam" up the river that is flowing through the tent. Thus leaving me miserable and wet with a garbage bag full of muddy stuff to take home.

    2. Getting busted for playing cards with Christina in the back of one of the "brotherens" truck.

    3. When Denise Ditmore pretended she was blind for a couple of days and someone had to lead her aroun.

    4. The mystical tree full of hershie kisses and devil worshipping paraphanilia (never did see it).

    5. Tricia being consumed by the worst constipation in her life and being encouraged to fart.

    By Blogger jez, At 3:12 PM  

  • Gold mine! Thanks chickadees!!

    By Blogger Moonery, At 4:32 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home