Look at me! I blog!

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

WHERE?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Where is everyone lately? Charise, Michi, Nik...have you all been swallowed by a large lipped trout swimming in a filthy stream? Perhaps you're all crouched behind a bush, waiting for me to walk by so you can jump out and yell "BLARS!" so loud it makes me pollute my pants in sheer terror. Are you all having a secret party without me in a hidden cave, complete with cone shaped hats, cake, ice cream, and balloon animals? Save me a slice of pizza if you're all hanging out at the Chucky Cheese and failed to send me an invite. I miss you guys!
Blog ya later...

5 Comments:

  • I'm having an existential crisis

    Nick started her new job and is currently operating in "new employee mode." You know, where you try to be a great employee until you feel out what the level of professionalism really is at your place of work.

    Michele is probably on some island getting pampered by Dino...

    so now you're all up to speed.












    BLARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 1:53 PM  

  • Oh. So this is how it's going to be now, is it?

    By Blogger Moonery, At 2:13 PM  

  • Ok.... I am in Vegas... easy gig... Melissa Etheridge today... BREAST CANCER! Kinda makes me want to donate my breasts to some right-winged-pro-life-christian-republican-male. Here... and while you are at it... take my ovaries and uterus... (it is best not to drink when you have breasts, ovaries and a uterus.... because that makes you a perfect target... for right-winged-pro-life-christian-republican-males....).... NOW DO YOU THINK I AM BEING PAMPERED? LOL! I might go to Aruba next month with Dino though.....
    Wickedness never was happiness! Nice to know that I am not wicked! lol!

    By Blogger Charisee310, At 6:19 PM  

  • Michi, BEST COMMENT in a long time! I loved it!!!!!

    By Blogger Moonery, At 2:01 PM  

  • I'm so sorry for being so f-in' neglectful. I will be better in a little bit.

    By Blogger jez, At 2:45 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home