Look at me! I blog!

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

He Likes It!

It doesn’t take much to melt my heart. I’m easily pleased. Yesterday, my morning was off to a great start with a text message from Daryn that read “The mix CD you made me is becoming my favorite driving CD!” Awwwww…
So here is the latest: We have a rendezvous set up for this weekend in Brianhead. My friend Jennie has kindly offered me the use of her condo in the canyon. I’m excited of course, but then there is my old nemesis I call Doubt who creeps in from time to time to remind me…”Don’t get excited, you’re probably just going to end up hurt again.”
I hate Doubt. I’m gonna kick his a** if I ever get the chance.

5 Comments:

  • Just don't Mo-whore out your emotions Suzy. Best plan is to keep it on the DL or else you will end up like me or Gina...or that guy that wears high waisted pants

    By Blogger jez, At 11:21 AM  

  • Hey, that guy who wears high waisted pants is HOT!!! But that is very good advice!

    By Blogger Moonery, At 1:29 PM  

  • Hey.... what is dependable nowdays? There is no security ... only varying degrees of risk. Life is a game.... Love is a game.... It's only a game.... lah lah lah. To be quite honest girls... if you haven't been hurt badly by 25 you have not been living "out loud". If you have survived the "hurt" by 25 (or much older... hahaha) then there is nothing to fear. It is like a cold or the flu. You don't want it but you know you can beat it. "The only thing we have to fear is... the IRS... I mean... Fear itself!" haha!

    By Blogger Charisee310, At 6:06 PM  

  • BTW.... I hear high-waisted pants are on their way back.....

    By Blogger Charisee310, At 6:07 PM  

  • Wow...Michi that was awesome. I shall now compare heart break to the common cold. Miserable, but nothing a little rest and tom yum soup can't cure in time!
    Bless you and your wise ways!
    Heart you!

    By Blogger Moonery, At 2:04 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home