Look at me! I blog!

Monday, April 10, 2006

What I've Eaten Today...So FAR.

*Bowl of raisin bran for breakfee
*Fun size bag of cheetos for snackie
*Bag of peanut M&Ms for another snackie
*One more fun size bag of cheetos for yet another snackie.

I'm off to a rocky start today...but at least I went for a short jog this morning and did crunches!
Although, what I may devour for lunch will probably undo every single crunch I did and every single step I jogged. I'm feeling downright bad about my body today. That's never any fun. And when will I realize that snacking won't fill the emptiness in my heart? Har!!!

6 Comments:

  • So far today I have eaten about a dozen radishes and a cup of sugar free jello pudding. I went to the apartment gym to workout and found two photographers setting up to shoot there. I managed to push out a wimpy 2 1/2 miles on the treadmill but feel I should get points for bravery for exercising with an audience! Now I am off to prepare myself a tasty salad!
    SNORT!

    By Blogger Charisee310, At 2:19 PM  

  • You're doing great Michi! I'm so jealous!

    By Blogger Moonery, At 3:14 PM  

  • Oh man....today, I've eaten the following:

    3 cookies that Anthony's volleyball chick made--delicious!

    bowl of soup

    chai latte.

    I need to go to the gym now.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 1:52 PM  

  • Gawd! You guys make me feel like such a PIG. I've been at the trough all day - snort! And Suzy you are working as a runner up in the Ms. Stick Figure pageant.

    By Blogger jez, At 4:51 PM  

  • Just because I don't have seed growing in my womb.

    By Blogger Moonery, At 10:32 AM  

  • LOL! Suzy that was a winner! I have a seed of cellulite growing in my body...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 4:35 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home