Look at me! I blog!

Thursday, April 27, 2006

How do they know?

How do cold sores always know the absolute wost time to check-in to the five star accomodation that is my upper lip? Sure, it could have sprung for that last minute vacation to Suzy's mouth last weekend when I had absolutely nothing going on...but no, my good friend the Lip Alien decided to invade last night seeing as I have a whole lotta somethings going on this weekend!
Well, this time I'll not be such a gracious host. This time I plan on fighting back and reclaiming my lip! So far, I've been icing it and holding green-tea bags on it. At lunch, I'm going to purchase some abreva. When I get home, it will be more ice and tea-bags. Then the vinegar...this poor sucker of a cold sore doesn't stand a chance. Do yourself a favor Lip Alien, and leave now while you still have your dignity!
You will not be there to ruin:
*Coachella
*Depeche Mode
*Daryn's visit
*Any nachos I may possibly consume this weekend.

Farethee well!!!

7 Comments:

  • I think they are God's way of keeping you "chaste"

    By Blogger jez, At 5:16 PM  

  • Two things that I can't identify with Suzy on:

    Skinny legs
    cold sores

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 6:18 PM  

  • Ahhh, Charise. Hope and pray you'll never be able to relate to me on cold sores. Take my word for it. They are no: Walk in the park, ride in a hot air balloon, gentle glide in a canoe on Lake Mojave, nap in a soft bed.
    They are wretched. I'M A MONSTER!!!!!

    By Blogger Moonery, At 11:27 AM  

  • A "chaste" monster.

    By Blogger jez, At 2:05 PM  

  • I got your concert call! I hope you had a FABULOUS time darling!

    By Blogger Charisee310, At 10:54 AM  

  • Yes, Suzy. We're all on edge, wondering if you were able to rid yourself of the ner welcome coldsore.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 12:28 PM  

  • I'm NOT enjoying the silence so to speak. You do need to tell us about your weekend adventures.

    :) But I did enjoy you calling me from the concert!!!

    By Blogger jez, At 2:26 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home