Look at me! I blog!

Wednesday, December 28, 2005

FloriDUH

Ya, ya, ya…Miami…South Beach! Love it! So tired, so thoughts scattered. Sun, warm, even managed to meet a couple of attractive, strait men…okay, ONE but who’s counting? Tasty food, lots to see, over sleeping, sun burnt nose. Strange Key Largo, Florida’s Gunnison on the bay! Watch for alligators, Hobo’s Diner, snorkeling-see the pretty fishes? Careful, don’t swallow too much sea water! Don’t have pictures yet, so here is a random one of me-steppen’ out.
Will write more after I’ve had a nap and a snack.

4 Comments:

  • Dang girl - you look like such a BOMBSHELL!!! Yikes!

    By Blogger jez, At 4:30 PM  

  • Kaboom! Thanks, Peach!

    By Blogger Moonery, At 10:00 AM  

  • Suzanne,

    that picture is beautiful---

    it almost made me tear up.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 5:33 PM  

  • You guys are so nice to me, I just love ya both to tasty little pieces!!

    By Blogger Moonery, At 8:45 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home