Look at me! I blog!

Friday, December 16, 2005

Simply Haven' A Wonderful Christmas Time!




Who ever knew company parties could be so fun? Our department held a CHRISTMAS party this week. Not a Holiday Happening, or a Seasonal Shin-Dig, an actual Christmas party. I love to see corporate America sticken’ it to political correctness every now and then. For the record, there are two lovely Jewish women in our department who thoroughly enjoyed themselves. It’s a good thing I wore a turtleneck sweater because this was one swanky party. Held on the top floor of Bellagio’s new tower in the Chairman Suite, the party consisted of a delicious lunch and a white elephant gift exchange. Good times, good times.

2 Comments:

  • You are soooo cute! I love your outfit!

    "Simply having a wonderful Christmas time...Simply having a wonderful Christmas time~"

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 3:45 PM  

  • That's so our song, I love it! Last night at Jeff's house, we had a Christmas Sing-a-long and we did a duet of "Last Christmas" by George Michael. What a great song!

    By Blogger Moonery, At 9:12 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home