Look at me! I blog!

Monday, December 05, 2005

Suzy Sell-Out, and other miscellaneous items of bizzness.

Yes, you read right. I'm sellllllling out. Oh, don't act so shocked. It was inevitable...one can only rise above the waters of corporate America for so long before the desire to take a swallow overcomes. Yes, I'm going to the Billboard Music Awards. Yeesh. You would too, if you were given free tickets.
Moving on, did anyone watch the Christmas message from the First Presidency last night? I went to the broadcast with Gavin (good, ol' reliable Gavin) and can honestly say I am no longer the little girl who hated Christmas. The warm fuzzies were flowing like monsoon rains and I'm ready to embrace the holiday season at last. Bring on the egg-nog, Christmas specials, and most importantly-holiday hugs! Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night!
PS-I have a second audition tonight. Wish me luck...er, break a leg!!

2 Comments:

  • It's brecalect...or, bricabrack, or IT'S THE BRAK SHOW, STARRING YOUR EYEBROWS (And my eyebrows too!)!!!

    I heart egg nog almost more than my own family.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 8:49 PM  

  • Who was it that taught us to mix egg nog with sprite? That was good at the time, but now I think it is grizzoss.

    By Blogger Moonery, At 8:54 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home