Look at me! I blog!

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

I've Made a Huge Mistake

While writing back and forth with Eric (El Salvador boy) today, he brought up the whole "gay" incident. Great, time to dig up past silliness. I explained to him the whole thing was because I'd been head-over-heels for him since my Cinco De Mayo party. I wasn't sure how to work in the fact that I didn't like him that way anymore without sounding like a jerk...or worse, sounding like I still liked him but was trying to hide it. I just let it go...stoooooooopid. He's coming home in two weeks and I'm so embarassed, a feeling I'm experience increasingly this past month or so. Now would be a good time, I think, for me to relocate to Guam. Holler if you hear me!

4 Comments:

  • He's the one that brought it up? Interesting...

    By Blogger jez, At 1:48 PM  

  • I think his south american experience might have just brought him out of the closet. He said he wasn't "raped'.... hmmmmmm. Consentual maybe?

    By Blogger Charisee310, At 5:28 AM  

  • ha! ha!!!!

    By Blogger jez, At 10:29 AM  

  • No jokes about that!!! Not funny, and yes, he is the one who brought it up. AWKWARD!!!

    By Blogger Moonery, At 3:19 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home