Look at me! I blog!

Thursday, December 29, 2005

Last Night...

Last night I looked with bloodshot, drooping eyes at my enormous suitcase and decided there was no way unpacking it would occur until I got some sleep.
Last night I turned down a *Walter’s party so I could go to bed early.
Last night I talked on the phone with Mary until I nearly peed my pants.
Last night I had beef jerky for dinner, and gummy worms for dessert.
Last night I had the silliest conversation with my friend Matt. It was all about magic. Seriously, magic.
Last night I started To Kill a Mockingbird for the 7 millionth time.
Last night I went to bed at 7:30 pm.
I'd say...last night was a very good night.





*Walter’s parties are the best! Best food, best crowds, best music. Last year I went to one, and the buffet set up was so beautiful I nearly cried.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home