Look at me! I blog!

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

In the Den...


Jimmy: So…you baby sit your sister often?

April: Yep. Every Friday night when my parents go to the Active Adults ice cream social.

Jimmy: Do you usually invite boys…eh, I mean men over to keep you company?

April: You’re my first-I mean, you’re the first one I’ve ever invited over. Ever.

Uncomfortable silence.

April: Wanna root beer or a Tab or something?

Jimmy: Um, okay. I’ll take a Tab..

Later, while sipping Tabs in the den…

Jimmy: Um…so what time do your parents get home.

April: Late…very late.

Jimmy: Um…have you ever, done “it” before?

April: What’s “it?”

Jimmy: NOTHEN! Um…

2 Comments:

  • Is that what happened on your date last night?? Sounds exciting. Especially the Tab part. You can't go wrong with tab.

    By Blogger jez, At 11:13 AM  

  • Yep, my date totally tried to score and I was like "DENIED!"
    And then we drank tab, and it was like, all morals went out the window.

    By Blogger Moonery, At 11:29 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home