Look at me! I blog!

Monday, January 09, 2006

Not again!?!

Would you rather….

Do a traditional Irish jig while covered in bumblebees or eat shaved ice with Sean Penn while he preaches his politics to you?

Skip through a field of wildflowers or nap under a blossoming apple tree?

Read your journal to Bob Saggot, or read your journal to your ex-boyfriend?

Make a dress out of soiled cloth diapers or wear a toilet on your head?

Swim with the dolphins in a clear, calm ocean or soar with eagles in a majestic orange sunset?

Wear a turtleneck to the beach, or long pants to the pool?

Read a boring blog by Suzy, or read no blog by Suzy?

4 Comments:

  • This one get's a *Zing*

    Personally I have had my exboyfriend read my journal and I would rather read it to Bob - I'm sure he wouldn't go on a tirade about it. Maybe?

    By Blogger jez, At 4:26 PM  

  • You never know-that Bob Sagot! Har!

    By Blogger Moonery, At 9:59 AM  

  • Yeah!!

    Would you rather cough up blood, or cough up raw tuna?

    Would you rather eat your dinner off of the remains of Julius Ceasar, or have an after school snack in the back of the Mystery Machine?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 6:21 PM  

  • Cough up blood, because if I coughed up tuna, I'd be like "What the F? Where did that come from?"

    And a snack in the back of the Mystery Machine would be groovy, especially if I got to make out with Fred. Oooh, wouldn't Daphney be jealous???

    By Blogger Moonery, At 1:27 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home