Look at me! I blog!

Friday, January 13, 2006

Omazing!!!

After last night’s viewing of Cirque Du Soleil’s triumph O, I have come to the following conclusion. O performers (as well as all Cirque Du Soleil performers) are not human. Instead, they are a rare race of SUPERhumans genetically bred by evil scientists in Montreal Canada. It is my belief that their entertainment business is only a front; they are secretly planning on taking over the world, and they will succeed because we are only boring, non-super humans who can not bend our bodies in half while twirling a flaming baton and soaring at great heights on a flying trapeze. Please, get your 72 hour kits ready. Build an emergency bunker near area 51. The end is near.
Warnings aside, O was a fantastic show; far better than T.I.’s Mystere and even surpassing MGM Grand’s Ka. For nearly two hours I was under the spell of beautiful music, shimmering water and perfectly molded people wearing stunning costumes doing amazing things. I’ve never seen such as stage as O’s. Lakes and ponds come out of the ground and disappear just as quickly…ghost ships come from the sky and people vanish into mysterious abysses only to reappear from a completely different area seconds later. Who comes up with this? What sort of maddening genius does it take to accomplish such feats? And why can’t I have just a little bit of the synchronized swimmers flexibility? Why? Why??? PS-Happy Friday the 13th! THE END

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home