Look at me! I blog!

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Blars!

So Ethan may be coming to visit this weekend!!! I'm so excited to see him and since he is developing a great musical style lately I want to burn him a CD. Any suggestions? Here's what I have so far...

Coldplay - Speed of Sound (already know he loves it)
The Shins - They'll Soon Discover
Wilco - Just a Kid
Death By Chocolate - Ice Cold Lemonaide
Ben Folds Five - Stephen's Last Night in Town
Shout Out Louds - Sweetheart
Suzy Quatro - Your Mom Won't Like Me
Travis - Why Does it Always Rain on Me
Postal Service - DC Sleeps Tonight

Any suggestions, ladieeeeeeees?

6 Comments:

  • I like the Ben Folds suggestion--that was one of my first recommendations but you beat me to it.

    I know they're girly, but what about Tori Amos or Fiona Apple. They both tear it up on the piano.....of carse!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 12:53 PM  

  • Ah yes, I should center it loosely around music that has the piano. How about Happy Phantoms by Tori? She tears it up on the piano in that song.
    Oooh, and Harry Connick Jr's "Come by Me" yay, this will be a fun CD to make.

    By Blogger Moonery, At 12:59 PM  

  • Roger and Zap!!!! Oh my gosh, they are the ones that sing in those mechanical voices right? Sweet!!

    By Blogger Moonery, At 3:12 PM  

  • I think you should sneak in the Boingo...No spill blood or Dead Man's Party for the little ghoul.

    Also how about some Aquabats.. He might get a kick out of them...


    P.S. it's snowing like crazy here...did I mention that?

    By Blogger jez, At 4:24 PM  

  • If you do Boingo ... a great song w/ piano is Home Again.
    I think he needs some Depeche Mode... Enjoy the Silence would be nice.
    And how about some Faith No More or Chili Peppers?

    By Blogger Charisee310, At 6:41 AM  

  • Oh, I don't have that Boingo song!!! I wish I did though! I like the other ideas though.

    By Blogger Moonery, At 1:14 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home