Look at me! I blog!

Monday, February 13, 2006

My Name is Judge

Friday night's Arrested Development party was a huge success...but it was a bittersweet success. When the final episode came to a close, I wanted to cry. Good thing I was going out to JET with my friend Erin and two handsome gents, which distracted me from my sorrows for a time. But let's discuss the highlights:
*Franklin's many voices, including Judge's and the Dr.'s
*The way GOB looked when Michael came to visit him in prison
*Lindsay claiming she was going to marry Michael, since she was adopted.
*The way they spelled "Penus" on the computer.
*George Michael and Michael running away to Mexico
*A home filler in Iraq shaped like a nuclear warhead.

This post is now open for discussion...

2 Comments:

  • My favorite parts were as follows:

    How they tried to get Gob to escape by leaving the prison cell door open and the keys in it and he kept thwarting them and saying "Come On!!"

    When Micheal throws the car keys to George Micheal and he flinches (right after he says that there are no cowards in their family)

    By Blogger jez, At 2:18 PM  

  • My favorite part was some of our friends that came over for the part brought their baby boy, Bennett who was the happiest, cutest baby ever! He kept crawling over to me and laughing! He had dimples and a huge smile!

    I also really liked William Hung's appearance-the Hung jury...ahhh, ya.

    By Blogger Moonery, At 2:55 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home