Look at me! I blog!

Thursday, February 09, 2006

Knickers

I bought knickers last week. Yes indeedy, knickers. I'm wearing them to work tomorrow. I'll let you know how it goes.
Let me tell you what possessed me to purchase knickers:
1. They remind me of Oliver Twist
2. As a faithful, endowed member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, I seldom get to show of my leg much about the shin. Knickers reveal my sexy kneecaps without being immodest.
3. My bum looks adorable in them.
4. Most important of all-it is finially warm enough to wear such things! Ah, mid-70s weather, how I do love thee. I hope your friend mid 80s and your cousin mid 90s will be joining us soon. My sexy kneecaps and shins are oh-so in need of some sun.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home