Look at me! I blog!

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

You'd be my type...if you weren't such a FREAK!

Yesterday afternoon, right before leaving work I had the privelage of filling out my very first harrasmant form!! It was very exciting. Jennie and I both got to fill one out. The situation is a little strange...so I'll start from the beginning.
As you know, a very large part of my job is answering phones. Our phones have internal caller ID, so when someone calls from within the hotel we can see the extension and department or name of the caller. For the past few months, we've been getting calls and caller ID says "Executive Boardroom, ext 7115." Well, that is the boardroom within our offices, directly behind where Jennie and I sit. DIRECTLY BEHIND WHERE JENNIE AND I SIT. This is a relevant point, I promise. The caller would simply hang up whenever Jennie and I answered. We didn't think much of it until last Thursday when Jennie got an obscene call from that extension. This was after hours when she was closing...all ALONE! She told me about it the next morning, and then we forgot about it. Until yesterday afternoon, the same caller from the same extension called. This time I was the privelaged recipient. The breathy man asked if he could be "king of my castle" and wanted to know what kind of shoes I was wearing. I told him he was being innappropriate and that I was going to disconnect....he then told me "I don't understand why you're being so difficult. I just want to give you a foot massage." I hung up on him. He was so creepy, I could tell he was really enjoying the call and my discomfort. We had to file a report with security and they are doing an investigation. Sad thing is, I like feet...I like foot massages. If this guy wasn't a creepy perv calling random people about their feet, we may have hit it off. It's all in the execution ya know?

8 Comments:

  • EWWWWWWW!!!
    Now I admire a set of well-pedicured tootsies as much as the next perv... person... I especially like to admire my own after a nice spa pedicure. But to want to massage a stranger's feet! Ick!

    And to make my sweet daisy of a sister uncomfortable in her work home is UNFORGIVABLE!
    I want them to catch him and put him in jail.... where he can massage ALL the nappy, sweaty, criminal feet he wants!

    By Blogger Charisee310, At 12:15 PM  

  • This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    By Blogger Charisee310, At 12:15 PM  

  • Ha ha ha! Get im' Michi!!

    By Blogger Moonery, At 12:30 PM  

  • That's wierd.

    It reminds me of the Sex and the City where Charlotte (the one most like Suzy) meets the shoe salesman that has a foot fetish and ends up buying her pricey footwear. Somehow it wasn't as creepy on Sex in the City.

    I can't wait for additional details on this one...what a freak!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 2:34 PM  

  • BTW S-Q...

    way to go on the secret roses!

    Nothing spells lovin' like anonymity.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 2:35 PM  

  • Eh, the secret roses turned out to be from my boss...and my boss didn't even realize he sent them, so I guess you could say his assistent sent me roses.

    By Blogger Moonery, At 9:31 AM  

  • Once again Suzy - you seem to attract the sexy weird sex-related pervy shiz. You the shining pure one. Where's my obscene phone call huh? huh????

    By Blogger jez, At 4:22 PM  

  • I told my boss Debbi about the phone calls and she said "Next time transfer him to me. I love foot massages."

    Glad to know they are taking this seriously. Ha!

    By Blogger Moonery, At 1:27 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home