Look at me! I blog!

Thursday, February 16, 2006

I LOVE Espanol!

It's finally happened-I'm so excited. A breakthrough in my attempt at learning Spanish. I dreamed in Spanish last night!!! Granted, it was all pretty basic-stuff like nosotros bailimos a la discotech...things like that, but still! I really feel like this means I'm absorbing the language. Maybe now I'll finally be able to buckle down and study, knowing that it is not a completely lost cause.
Places I want to go when I'm fluent:
NOT El Salvador....I hear their prisons suck.
Costa Rica-You still in, Michi?
Spain
Cuba-I'll smuggle myself in and out somehow!

Arriba!

5 Comments:

  • Hey baby... I am in for Costa Rica! Dino and I want to go there this summer probably.... we are looking to maybe go with another couple. Maybe you and perhaps.... Charise? Or Nichole?

    I have one word for you though..... PASSPORT!

    But if you want to come to Tucson (and see my awesome place) we can drive down (2-3 hrs) to Rocky Point to quaint Mexican villages, shrimp boats, beaches and resorts. No passport needed.
    lemme know!

    By Blogger Charisee310, At 1:34 PM  

  • OOOOh, that sounds nice. Maybe a weekend this summer---I wish I could go right now!!

    By Blogger Moonery, At 3:46 PM  

  • Can I bring the baby (and/or babies daddy?) I have a hankering to check out the black market pricing for both in Mexico.

    By Blogger jez, At 4:17 PM  

  • Well, I don't think they would want to buy Joey.

    By Blogger Moonery, At 8:42 AM  

  • They might...you never know.

    By Blogger jez, At 11:01 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home