Look at me! I blog!

Friday, March 10, 2006

Another Friday Edition of Nothing To Blog About!!!

The title says it all doesn't it?

Things I WON'T be doing this weekend:
-Chasing Spider Monkeys around my bedroom
-Dancing a traditional Celtic Jig at Nine Fine Irishmen
-Eating "Sweetbread" again
-Climbing Everest
-Anything outdoors-it is SO EFFING COLD HERE!

Things I WILL be doing this weekend:
-Going to bed early to rest up for an exhausting weekend with Gena
-Eating at Fixx with Gena
-Dancing with Gena
-Begging Gena to call it a night because I'm still sick and completely worn out.
-Getting irritated with Gena because she doesn't want to go home.
-Being sad when Gena goes back to Utah Sunday.

How about all of you?

3 Comments:

  • Oh poor little pieface...that makes me sad that you will be sad when Geena goes home.

    By Blogger jez, At 3:54 PM  

  • Ahhh, the Gena hangover. I imagine it's like drinking too much egg nog or something--sweet and delicious when you're in the middle of it--but when it's all over, all you want to do is purge, then go to sleep.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 2:29 PM  

  • Oh Charise, you totally nailed it!
    It was a good time though!

    By Blogger Moonery, At 8:44 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home