Look at me! I blog!

Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Blarrrrrrgh....blech. Eh?

My poor blog has been neglected these past few days due to a complete lack of motivation and inspiration. Today is no different, although I’ve willed myself to post something no matter how lame it may be. So here are a bunch of lame things I could discuss.
*Eating half a bag of yogurt covered raisins that Nichole and Dom left in my car.
*The last episode of Laguna Beach I watched where Jason dumped Jessica. How sad. He is such a jerk and half.
*Why I have done nothing with my life to this point.
*My mad desire to join the Peace Corp.
*Why my coworker smells like onions sometimes.
*The moldy black lemons I found on the counter when I got back from California.
Seriously, folks there has to be more to life that this. What I need to do is get my lazy keister motivated and moving. And like the Steely Dan song says “You can’t get what you want, till you know what you want.” At least I think it was Steely Dan. Anyone know for sure? Anyone know for sure what they want and who sings that song? Anyone know for sure what I want???

2 Comments:

  • Kudos for being the first to write something this week.

    I'm totally uninspired as well--well, I could write an angry post about my husband's girlfriends, but I'll refrain for now.

    I can't remember if it was Steely Dan or not.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 12:34 PM  

  • I think you are thinking of the Billy Joel song! Silly sissy!

    By Blogger Charisee310, At 8:05 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home