Look at me! I blog!

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Camping

So Brent invited me to go on a camping trip this weekend with an exclusive group of people he hand selected. I'm a bit nervous...haven't been on a co-ed camping trip-EVER.
Any advice ladies? Really, I'm just going to get my mind off of one guy who we shall just call Eric, because that is his name. I figure if I surround myself with a mob of strapping gents I'll forget all about the fact that we sat in the hot tub for nearly two hours Monday night and he didn't even try to hold my hand! Arrrgghhh. Camping with guys? Bring it.

4 Comments:

  • LEAVE ME ALONE BLOG SPAMMERS!! A POX ON ALL YOUR HOUSES!!!!!!!!!

    By Blogger Moonery, At 9:47 AM  

  • Oh my crap suzy, you need to send me your username and password so i can fix this spamming thing for you.

    As for the camping trip, just bring treats--boys love treats!

    That should be my new motto, "boys love treats!"

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 9:48 AM  

  • Why haven't they stopped hounding you??? STUPID SPAMMERS.

    Here is my advice for you (From Oscar Wilde)

    "To love oneself is the beginning of a life-long romance."

    "A kiss may ruin a human life."

    aaaannd

    "Nothing spoils a romance so much as a sense of humor in the woman - or the want of it in the man."

    By Blogger jez, At 10:39 AM  

  • When will you believe me when I tell you Eric is GAY GAY GAY!!!! You are just a cover for him!
    As for the camping... don't be one of the girls who does her makeup every morning in the great natural outdoors!

    By Blogger Charisee310, At 2:08 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home