Look at me! I blog!

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Funny....

I don't know if it is because I'm so chipper about having a few days off of work this week, but everything seems particularly funny to me today. This morning I got dressed for work, took a look at myself. Hilariously cute! I'm wearing these precious pink pants that look like something Doris Day would wear, a white cardigan and since it is freezing cold, that fluffy leapord print coat. Top it off with huge pink sunglasses and my little pink shoes, I sooo don't belong to this era. I look like I should be off to a bridge game with the "gals" where we will get roaring drunk on margaritas and dine on recipe's from the Ladies Home Journal.

Another silly moment-this morning at work, I'm in the main office kitchen. I'm stocking the fridge, making the coffee, etc. when there is a knock on the door. A KNOCK on the kitchen door. Hilarious! I open it up and there is a gentleman who is in our office quite frequently. "Hi" I said with a grin. "You don't need to knock...it's the kitchen. What did you think I was doing in here?" Poor guy blushed and asked for a bottle of water. So funny!

Sorry, both of these stories are probably not in amusing in the least to you, the reader. So with my free time at work today (and there will be SO much, we are extremely slow) I will find something genuinely, universally funny to post.
The end.

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home