Look at me! I blog!

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

I'm All Sortsa Retaaaaaaarded!!

I was talking to my friend Scott who was also at the Depeche Mode concert and VIP after party. We were gushing about how wonderful the experience was and I told him I was thrilled to meet everyone except for Martin Gore. "Really?" He says "I met Martin Gore and I could have sworn you did too." Ya, I'm a dumb-dumb who had the band memebers ALL mixed up. David Gahan is the beautiful lead singer who never appeared at the party. Scott, the expert informed me that he has battled drug problems in the past and in an effort to stay clean NEVER attends after parties of any kind. Martin Gore is the fabulous blonde who wore the angel wings and makeup. I'm so glad I didn't blurt out something like "David, it is SO nice to meet you," when really it was Martin Gore. I'm still a little embarassed about this and don't know WHY I'm admitting this online where my sisters will surely ridicule me mercilessly. But I deserve it, especially since Charise said "Should I bring my camera to the show?" And I said "Nah, I don't think the Joint lets you bring in cameras." Well, upon arrival at Will Call I discovered two things; the joint doesn't frisk for cameras, AND Staci had arranged for us to meet the band at a little after party. Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh, my stupidity will haunt me forever. And another reason I feel retarded, is I can't upload the pictures we took after we got home...what is wrong with me today?????????

3 Comments:

  • I'm right there besides you feeling retarded. I should have known that Martin was the blonde one.

    I should have died in my cradle.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 2:58 PM  

  • I'm retarded for not ganking the other ticket (you lucky person you Charisee...)

    By Blogger jez, At 3:19 PM  

  • Ya, we kept calling him Vincent didn't we? Vincent was one of the originals who isn't even with the band anymore. Pete is one of the new guys, and Andrew was the one with glasses who kept bonking my with his elbow. Not that I minded...he could bump into me all he wanted!!

    By Blogger Moonery, At 3:35 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home