Look at me! I blog!

Friday, November 18, 2005

Scary Shizz...

I can't believe I keep forgetting to blog about this. So last week I worked the late shift because Jennie was out of town. It was Friday so everyone in the office left early, and our parking lot was empty by the time I closed up. Because of daylight savings it was pitch black outside, and as I made my way towards my car (at the far, isolated area of the lot) I heard an eerie snapping sound. In the spooky glow of the moonlight I saw a man dressed head to toe in black and cracking a whip loudly. How he had gotten through the security gates I can only wonder. The steady snap-snap of his whip was matched by equally steady steps.-heading right towards me. Oh, the last thing I wanted was to get whipped to death by this unknown assailant in front of my place of employment. I tried to convince myself that it was a performer from the O show who had decided to practice outside for a change...but that didn't stop me from hiding behind one of the executives spare cars (a mazaratti, if anyone wanted to know) and sneaking to my car like a coward. Even now, I still don't know who he is or what he was doing...just that I am lucky to have made it out with out recieving a few lashes to remember him by.

3 Comments:

  • What is it with you and scary guys?

    And when I say "scary guys", I'm talking about the guy that accosted you at the school track.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 1:58 PM  

  • No kidding!!! They are after you - I haven't had an situation like that one ever. You are like honey to the bees - the killer bees that is.

    By Blogger jez, At 2:28 PM  

  • I think it is just because I live in Vegas. BUT you two have had your share of scary fellas also. Remember at the Radiohead concert when you went to pee and the homeless guy was watching you??
    And remember when we went to the Wilco concert and that scary guy was peeing in the parking lot? Pee is scary.

    By Blogger Moonery, At 2:39 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home