Look at me! I blog!

Thursday, November 17, 2005

Woa...

I just realized that today is November 17th. If Mike and I had stayed married, today would be our 4 year wedding anniversary...that is if he hadn't murdered me in my sleep. A few reasons I'm glad I left him
* I would have never met my wonderful Gena-Bambena
* We would have had bipolar-schizophrenic babies-YIKES!
* He was afraid of airplanes-kiss that trip to Glascow goodbye!
* I would be living in Utah right now, scraping ice off my windshield, brrrr.
* I would still be working for the State, which means I most likely would have been 50 + pounds overweight, depressed, and wearing chic jeans on dressdown Fridays.
* He would have forced me to watch every Jean Claude Van Damm movie ever made
* And ya, I guess there is the fact that I could very well have been murdered in my sleep.
It is great to be alive! Why?

* Taco Tuesday at Del Taco
* Arrested Development Monday nights (that is when a stupid 2 hour episode of Prison Break doesn't replace it.)
* Harry Potter
* Silly Socks
* Disco Dancing at House of Blues
* Cody, Colton, Ethan, Austin, Haley, and Charise and Ant's new addition. HA HA HA Just kidding.
* PIE!!!
* Discovering cool obscure bands and then snubbing those who have never heard of them. HA! My new faves-Sweden's The Radio Dept. Check them out yo!
* Sitting at work, bored out of my mind blogging about nothing...and everything.
Hugs and Glabens everyone!

3 Comments:

  • HEART YOU!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 1:57 PM  

  • Ha! Very good one:

    I would have been married 5+ years

    * Our babies would be addicted to pot and most likely called Mary Jane or Sunshine or "dumbass"

    * I would still have dayglow posters of Wizards on my walls

    * My house would smell like Patchouli and Nag Champa

    * I would be wearing the same jeans that I had bought six years ago.

    * I would still think Scooby is the best thing that ever happened to Television.

    * I would be supporting my husband while he pursued the dream of professional snowboarding...

    By Blogger jez, At 2:18 PM  

  • Scooby IS the best thing to happen to television!!! Then along came Fox and the genius of Simpsons and Arrested Development. Sorry Scoob.

    By Blogger Moonery, At 2:37 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home