Look at me! I blog!

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Siskell and Suzy

In light of the spectacular movie I watched last night, I decided I'm going to name myself a film critic. This way I get to discuss movies in fashions more intelligent than simply saying "Wow. Sweet flick," or "Can't wait to buy that DVD." Not to mention, every movie I see will be a tax write off-cha ching! At $9.25, the savings will add up fast!
Last night I had the pleasure of viewing New York Doll, the documentery on Arthur, the bass player of The New York Dolls. My initial response? Sweet flick!! Can't wait to buy that DVD!
Seriously though, this movie was chock full of everything that makes a great documentary. From er...raw...human emotion, to an example of...the true courage of human spirit-AWWWW who am I kidding? I'm no film critic. But I did love this movie-I'd call it the "Feel Good Movie of the Year." I left with a smile on my face and heart, and renewed optimism for life in general. I hopped in my car, popped in London Calling by the Clash and rocked all the way home.
Stay tuned for my reviews of
Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
and
RENT.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home