Look at me! I blog!

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Playing House

Last night Kallen invited me over to his place to watch House. Apparently, he gets a group together every week to watch it. Sort of like Gavin and Andy's 24 night (which I am counting down the days to when we can start that again!). I had a feeling he was trying to play a little matchmaking game with Sergio and I and....I was right. But I remained aloof and above it. I thoroughly enjoyed the evening because (and some of you may find this disturbing) I think Dr. House is SO freaking hot. I just want him to spank me with his cane while diagnosing any symptoms I may have. After, we'll make out on an operating table. Yaaaaaaaa...

2 Comments:

  • LOL!!!!!!!!!!!

    OMG!!! I am laughing so hard at the cane spanking comment.

    Only because I feel the same way. I can't believe I forgot House was on last night.

    Damn you Spongebob Squarepants!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 10:58 AM  

  • Spongebob Squarepants! Har! I'm so glad I was able to get a laugh out of you with my inappropriate House fantasies. I'm also glad you understand...I felt so alone!

    By Blogger Moonery, At 1:15 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home