Look at me! I blog!

Monday, September 26, 2005

Would you rather? Continued...

Charise, God-love er’ said if I was ever dry on ideas (story of my life) I could play the “Would Rather” game on the blog anytime I wanted. Since there is an endless supply of hopefully never-going-to-happen scenarios bouncing around beneath my blonde curls, I’m going to take her up on her offer. Put your thinking caps on, folks. I’ve got some real noodle scratchers’ for you today.

Would you rather…
Have a rubber chicken stapled to your forehead or have elephant ears…for HANDS?

Would you rather be stuck in an elevator for an hour with the Rainman or would you rather eat a hamburger with Anna Nichole Smith?

Would you rather levitate accidentally in front of your home teachers, or speak Latin and spin your head around in front of the Primary chorister?

Would you rather step in a puddle of cherry Kool-Aide in white socks, or make Kool-Aide in a pitcher shaped like Courtney Love’s lips?

Would you rather Wang-Chung tonight, or John Wayne today?

Would you rather find nine tacos in your underwear drawer, or find nine underwears in your taco?

Would you rather go on a Mormon date to Chuck-a-Rama in a Chuck wagon, or to Trampoline world dressed as trampolines?

Aaah, that was fun. And philosophical too!

1 Comments:

  • "Would you rather Wang-Chung tonight, or John Wayne today?"


    OMG! I'm laughing so hard I'm crying....

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 1:45 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home