Look at me! I blog!

Monday, October 17, 2005

Owie

My feet hurt. Curse these boots for being so cute, yet so extremely painful. I keep wearing them in hopes that perhaps they will finally get “broken in.” But instead, I think I’M getting broken…broken feet that is. So tell me, do any of you think it would be unacceptable if I went to class tonight in just my socks? They are cute socks. White with little yellow aliens all over them. It is like there is a cosmic gathering in my shoe every time I wear them. They’re great!

4 Comments:

  • This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 4:17 PM  

  • It wouldn't be appropriate if you were going to school HERE...because it's raining, it's pouring, blah, blah, blah snoring!

    Your socks would get soggy and hang sadly off of your feet.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 4:18 PM  

  • Hanging sadly off my feet! That would put a "damper" on things. Get it? DAMPer??? Oh my WORD!!! That's funny shizz.

    By Blogger Moonery, At 11:16 AM  

  • Now who would be "wrinkle and sags" then.

    By Blogger jez, At 4:26 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home